BY AGREEING AND ACCEPTING TO THESE TERMS, YOU AND NUNII ARE ACCEPTING TO ABIDE BY THE LAWS WITHIN THE COUNTRY OF ISRAEL, IN THE CITY OF TEL-AVIV.
- NUNII Service Overview. Nunii is a multi-brand fashion e-commerce retail platform that brings together top brands and the latest trends.
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Accounts and Registration. To access some features of the Service, you must register for an account (“Account”). When you register for an Account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, billing information or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. If you believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Payment Terms. Before you pay any fees for items you’d like to purchase (“Products”), you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
4.1 Price. Nunii reserves the right to determine pricing for Products. Nunii will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. Nunii may change the fees for any Product at any time. Nunii, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Nunii’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
4.2 Shipping Charges. We will list shipping charges for your order upon checkout, and you must pay all shipping charges for the location of the address you provide.
4.3 Delivery. Nunii will attempt in good faith to deliver your items in accordance with your order, but Nunii will not be responsible or liable for any delays or failure in such delivery. From the moment the merchandise leaves our store, the liability falls within the hands of the shipping service. Nunii expressly reserves the right to effect delivery of any order in any number of separate shipments, and the modes of transport and carriers will be decided at Nunii ’s discretion. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order. If your delivery address is geographically remote or otherwise difficult to deliver to, it is possible that we may not be able to deliver there. Nunii will not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause which is unavoidable or beyond Nunii ’s reasonable control. In such cases, Nunii will have the right, at its option, without penalty or any liability for breach, to terminate all or any part of any order or to reschedule delivery within a reasonable time.
4.4 Authorization. You authorize Nunii to charge all sums for the orders that you make, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, Nunii may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. If your order is placed on hold, we will reach out to you to ensure that the delays are minimal.
4.5 Delinquent Accounts. Nunii may suspend or terminate access to the Service for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for Products, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any the unpaid amount, including collection fees.
- Refunds and Exchanges. (Domestic orders within Israel) Products purchased from Nunii are eligible for a full refund if Nunii receives your return within 4 days of purchase. You will have up to 15 days after Products have been purchased to exchange for another item on the website. If you receive an item that is damaged, please contact customer service immediately. Shipping charges are not refundable.
5.1 Refunds. We will send you an email when your return package is delivered back to our store. Please note that returns may take 3-10 business days to process upon reaching our facility. Once your return is processed and your refund is issued, you will receive a refund confirmation email. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card account depending on your financial institution.
5.2 Eligibility and Exceptions. Products must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached. A small number of discounted items may be marked “SALE”, in which case they are not eligible for refund, exchange, or credit.
- Swimwear – We will not accept back swimwear once shipped out to the customer
- Bodysuits (& other lingerie)- We will not accept back Bodysuits (& other lingerie) once shipped out to the customer
- Limited Warranty. Nunii only carries merchandise that are purchased directly from the brands themselves. Please be aware that even such products are not entirely free of workmanship errors, including occasional missing threads and similar defects. Products subject to distressing as part of the styling are also subject to increased chance of defect and do tend to wear out faster than normal. Many products, particularly those with distressed styling, do wear out or develop holes with regular wear-and-tear over time. Nunii warranties all products to be free of such problems for the first 15 days from the date of purchase, and will replace or refund your purchase in the event such a problem occurs.
After 15 days, we may, but are not obligated to, attempt to assist with repairs, including providing replacement hardware such as lost buttons or broken snaps to the extent these items or repair services are available from the designer, but we will not provide a complete replacement or refund.
- Limited License. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Nunii grants you, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to: (a) install and use one object code copy of any mobile application associated with the Service obtained from a legitimate marketplace (whether installed by you or pre-installed on your mobile device by the device manufacturer) on a mobile device that you own or control; and (b) access and use the Service.
- License Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it.
- Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), than you hereby grant Nunii an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Nunii . The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Nunii are protected by intellectual property. Except as expressly authorized by Nunii , you may not make use of the Materials. Nunii reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
- Third Party Terms
9.1 Third Party Services and Linked Websites.Nunii may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information, including User Content, to third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Nunii with an account on the third party service, such as Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook, or through our implementation of third party buttons (such as “like” or “share” buttons). By using one of these tools, you agree that Nunii may transfer that information to the applicable third party service. Third party services are not under Nunii ’s control, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Nunii is not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Nunii ’s control, and Nunii is not responsible for their content.
9.2 Third Party Software. The Service may include or incorporate third party software components under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third party licenses or to limit your use of Third Party Components under those third party licenses.
- User Content
10.1 User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including messages, reviews, photos, video, images, folders, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service.
10.2 Limited License Grant to Nunii . By providing User Content to or via the Service, or by submitting any User Content to any social media platform using a Nunii -branded hashtag, you grant Nunii a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
10.3 User Content Representations and Warranties. Nunii disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Service. By providing User Content via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Nunii to violate any law or regulation or otherwise cause liability for Nunii ; and
- your User Content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate
10.4 User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for your User Content. Nunii may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Nunii with respect to User Content.
- Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
11.1 use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
11.2 harass, threaten, demean, embarrass, or otherwise harm any other user of the Service;
11.3 violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
11.4 interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
11.5 interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
11.6 perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
11.7 sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 8) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
11.8 attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 11 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 11.
- Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we may require that you accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service.
14 Term, Termination and Modification of the Service
14.1 Term. These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in Section 14.2.
14.2 Termination. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Nunii may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. You may terminate your account and these Terms at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
14.3 Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Service; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service; (c) you must pay Nunii any unpaid amount that was due prior to termination; and (d) all payment obligations accrued prior to termination.
14.4 Modification of the Service. Nunii reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain Products or features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you.