RETURN & EXCHANGE
- For domestic orders (within Israel) merchandise must be returned within 4 days of receiving your order for a refund, and 7 days for an exchange.
- For international orders merchandise must be returned within 7 days of receiving your order for a refund, and 15 days for an exchange
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, free of any alterations and all original Nunii and vendor tags must be attached to the garment(s).
- All Sale items are FINAL SALE. Any item purchased at a sale price is a final purchase and cannot be redeemed for a refund, store credit or exchange. Coupon codes are excluded.
- Swimwear and bodysuits are not eligible for a refund or exchange
- Damaged items must be reported to our website Customer Care Team within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will gladly replace the item free of charge if the item is available. Should we not be able to replace it, you will be refunded for the item.
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments that have makeup stains and/or garments that smell of perfume, smoke or heavy body odor. All returns are subject to inspection and we have the right to refuse your refund if the return does not meet these requirements.
- Returns must be issued to the original form of payment. If this is not possible, the return will be issued in the form of online store credit.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse or damage that has not been reported. Please contact our customer service if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO SEND IN YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE
Customers are responsible for shipment costs for returns and exchanges. To ship an item back to NUNII please:
- Indicate on your invoice whether you are exchanging or returning the item(s).
- For exchanges: please indicate the desired model/size. We recommend you contact customer service to place your exchange on hold so it does not sell out while we await your package. Please call or send an e-mail with the order number, the item, and size you would like on hold.
- Pack your item(s) and invoice into a bag or box.
- For international orders on the airway bill please include your invoice number and note “Return shipment to ISRAEL”. Mail your return or exchange using your carrier of choice to:
Sarit Man Fashion/NUNII
42 Hei Be-iyar St. Kikar Hamedina
Tel Aviv, Israel 6215016[/col][/row]